Reservations for Camping & Shelters
- Reservations can be made up to 9 months in advance, but not less than 3 nights prior to arrival.
- Weekend reservations for yurts, campsites, cabins and cottage require both a Friday and Saturday night stay.
- All sites not reserved, including disabled sites, may be rented by the general public, on a walk-up, first-come, first-served basis. Transaction fees apply to all.
- ADA sites can only be reserved by disabled campers who occupy the site for the duration of the reservation. ADA discounts apply only to those who occupy the site and possess the Washington State Parks Disability Pass. (ADA sites are identified with a "D", e.g. D2)
- Payment in-full is due at the time reservation is made.
- Reservations require establishing a customer account.
Campsites, cabins, yurts, shelters, and the Kayak Kottage can be reserved 24/7 online. In addition, visitors can check availability, modify, or cancel reservations online. Maps and photos for most sites and facilities are available for viewing.
Confirmation Letters are automatically emailed upon successful processing of your reservation. If you didn't receive one, check the email address you entered (and your Junk folder). Please note: If no payment was collected, your reservation was not successfully processed.
Call Center - 425-388-6600
While customers are highly encouraged to utilize the online, there are circumstances which require reservations by phone. Our Call Center during business hours are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (exluding leagal holidays).
If you reach a recording, leave a message as reservations are made in the order calls are received. Please leave your name and daytime contact number, the campground or park name, and the dates you would like to reserve. Backlogs are common during the busy peak season so please allow 1-2 days for a call back.
Please note, Call Center transactions are assessed a non-refundable a Call Center fee which is in addition to the online reservation fee.
Reservations made for ADA campsites, for the disabled veteran discount, and shelters that are not available online must be made through the Call Center. The Call Center fee will not apply in these cases. Reservations must be made through the call center for picnic shelters at: McCollum, Martha Lake Airport, and Centennial Trail (Machias Trailhead).
Transaction FeesTransaction fees are assessed for all advance reservations, changes, and extensions. Change and Cancellation fees (listed in the Fee Schedule) included the Transaction Fee. For more information on Transaction Fees, please visit our Fees & Prices page.