Get Involved with the 2017 and 2018 Stormwater Management Program Plans

We want your input on our stormwater programs!

The draft 2017 NPDES Stormwater Management Program (SWMP) Plan is available for review. This draft plan describes the NPDES programs intended for 2017, in accordance with the County's 2017 adopted budget. We will submit a final 2017 SWMP Plan to Ecology by March 31, 2017, along with the 2016 annual report.

This spring, the County will begin preparing its 2018 budget, which will be adopted by the County Council in November 2017. The 2018 SWMP Plan will reflect the NPDES programs contained in the 2018 budget. If you have comments on what our NPDES programs should look like in 2018, please send your comments to the e-mail address listed below. There is no firm deadline for submitting comments on the 2018 NPDES programs, but we have the best chance of considering comments received before the end of May 2017. Also, we will soon release details of a public meeting on this topic to be held in April or May of 2017.
If you have comments or recommendations for our actions in 2017 or 2018, please send an email to Contact-NPDES. The deadline for comments on the 2017 SWMP Plan is Friday February 24, 2017.