2. Click on the ‘View My Personal Property Filing Accounts’ link.
3. From your list of personal property accounts, select the account you would like to change and click the ‘Open the Selected Account for Filing’ button.
4. Click on the ‘Change of Address’ tab.
5. Click in the checkbox marked ‘I want to report a change of address’
6. In the box labeled ‘Date of Change’, enter the date the address change is effective.
• To change the mailing address, check the ‘Change of Mailing Address’ checkbox and fill out the relevant information.
• To change the situs or physical address of the business, check the ‘Change of Location Address’ check box and fill out the relevant information.