To enroll in the eFile Personal Property tax system you must first have established an account(s) by filing a paper copy of your return. Your first filing is assigned a unique 7 digit property tax account number which you will need to set up your eFile account.
1. From the eFile home page, click on the Enroll menu option.
2. Enter your information in the ‘Applicant Information’ section. Required information is denoted by a red asterisk.
3. For every personal property tax filing account you wish to file electronically:
• Enter the account number in the ‘Property Tax Account’ box.
• Click the ‘Add to List’ button.
4. When you have completed the above steps, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
5. The system will display the information you have entered. Review the information and click the ‘Edit’ button if you wish to correct any mistakes.
6. If all the information is correct, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
7. The system will ask you to check a box to once again confirm your enrollment in eFile. Check the box and click on confirm.
8. Your eFile application is then reviewed by the Snohomish County Assessor’s staff. It will be reviewed within 24 business hours. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided along with your username and password.