Current & Planned Construction
- View road construction updates (Contractor, utility companies and county road projects underway)
- View information on current road projects (Snohomish County Public Works current/planned projects)
County Road Closure Updates
State HighwaysAll state highways are maintained by the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). For more information, visit their website, watch webcams, or call 425-258-8300.
Bus RoutesBus route information is available from the individual agencies serving Snohomish County.
- Index Galena Road - at mile post 6.4, due to multiple washouts. Closed indefinitely as of 11/8/06.
- North Sauk River Road - from the intersection with Sauk Prairie Road to the end, due to washout. Closed indefinitely as of 10/20/03
- Monte Cristo Grade Rd - The Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest will clean up contaminated soil and water from the Monte Cristo mining area in compliance with the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA). This project is expected to begin in April and will continue through the end of 2015 or until the work is finished. The road is currently closed to vehicle traffic. The clean up work will close the area to all traffic (including foot/bike) from the east side of the washed out twin bridges to the Monte Cristo terminus.
The Forest Service contact is Joe Gibbens.
email is firstname.lastname@example.org
mail: 1835 Black Lake Blvd SW, Olympia WA 98512
Weight/Height-Restricted Roads and Bridges
Seasonal Road Closures
- Mountain Loop Highway at Deer Creek. The road is currently closed from Deer Creek to Bedal Creek.
Historically Closed Roadways
- Historically closed roadways due to submersion (view map)