Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
*2.03.060SCC - Candidates for appointment to county boards or commission must meet the following requirements:
(1) Possess qualifications for the appointment sought, as shown by the candidate's written documentation and any hearing testimony;
(2) If a reappointment, demonstrate the continuing benefits of retaining the board member as discussed in the executive's recommendation and a satisfactory attendance record, as determined by adopted criteria of the particular board;
(3) Reside or work in Snohomish County, or show evidence of special interest in Snohomish County, PROVIDED That a candidate may not be a County employee;
(4) Membership is limited to one position at a time on a board or commission, PROVIDED That a member of a board may simultaneously serve on one ad hoc or advisory committee. (Ord. 82-037 § 1, adopted June 9, 1982).
By signing this Application Form, Nominee acknowledges that he/she will comply with all county policies, county code, and state law. Nominee also acknowledges that any record, including personal e-mail, prepared, owned, used, or retained by Nominee in the conduct of Board/Commission business is a public record, and Nominee agrees to produce said records to County upon request. Failure to comply with the above provisions may result in Nominee’s removal from Board/Commission.
Dave Somers, County Executive Snohomish County
Executive Office 3000 Rockefeller Ave., MS 407
Everett, WA 98201-4046
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field