VSP Vision Plan
We currently offer one Vision Insurance Plan administered by VSP (Vision Service Plan). Review the VSP Plan Summary for a general overview of benefits or the VSP Plan Overview for a more detailed overview.
The following tips are provided to help you manage your plan:
- Create an account at www.vsp.com to review your benefits
- Log in with the last four digits of your social security number and follow the prompts
- Once logged in, you can search for VSP network doctors, access personalized eligibility and view plan coverage details
- Click on the “Special Offers” to learn about Exclusive Member Extras and added value savings
- To view the VSP network doctors go to www.vsp.com and click on “Find a Doctor” and search the “Choice” network
- To receive the lowest out-of-pocket costs, ensure your provider is “in-network” with VSP
- At your appointment, tell them you have coverage with VSP - no ID cards are issued and/or necessary
- There are no claim forms to complete when you see a VSP provider
- Please call VSP at 800-877-7195 for assistance
Vision Plan Premiums
If you are a regular full-time employee that works 35 or more hours per week, the County pays the full monthly premium for Vision Insurance. If you are a regular part-time employee that works between 20 and 34 hours per week, the County’s contribution toward your vision insurance premiums will be pro-rated in an amount equal to your budgeted F.T.E.