Reservations for Camping & Shelters
- Reservations can be made through our online reservation system or by contacting the Call Center. Rangers and Field staff can accept walk-up (same day) campers, but are not equipped to take advanced reservations.
- Reservations can be made up to 9 months in advance, but not less than 3 nights prior to arrival.
- Weekend reservations for yurts, campsites, cabins and cottage require both a Friday and Saturday night stay (your site will not be forfeited if you arrive Saturday).
- All sites not reserved, including disabled (ADA) sites, may be rented by the general public, on a walk-up, first-come, first-served basis.
- ADA sites are configured to accommodate people with disabilities. They are identified with a "D" in the site number (e.g. D2 and 38D). As a courtesy, non-disabled campers should avoid reserving ADA sites, when other sites are available.
- Payment in-full is due at the time of booking.
- If camper is eligible for a discount, reservation must be made through the Call Center (no online discounts). More information on discounts can be found on our Fees & Prices page.
- Reservations require establishing a customer account.
- Sites must be occupied by at least one adult (18 years or older)
Campsites, cabins, yurts, shelters, and the Kayak Kottage can be reserved 24/7 online. In addition, visitors can check availability, modify, or cancel reservations online. Maps and photos for most sites and facilities are available for viewing.
Confirmation Letters are automatically emailed upon successful processing of your reservation. If you didn't receive one, check the email address you entered (and your Junk folder). Please note: If no payment was collected, your reservation was not successfully processed.
RESERVE ONLINE NOW
Call Center - 425-388-6600
While customers are highly encouraged to utilize the online system, there are circumstances which require reservations by phone. Our Call Center during business hours are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (excluding legal holidays).
If you reach a recording, leave a message as reservations are made in the order calls are received. Please leave your name and daytime contact number, the campground or park name, and the dates you would like to reserve. Backlogs are common during the busy peak season so please allow 1-2 days for a call back.
Please note, Call Center transactions are assessed a non-refundable a Call Center fee which is in addition to the online reservation fee.
Transaction FeesTransaction fees are assessed for all advance reservations, changes, and extensions. Change and Cancellation fees (listed in the Fee Schedule) included the Transaction Fee. For more information on Transaction Fees, please visit our Fees & Prices page.