|Park||Utility Sites||Showers||RV Dump||Cabins||Vacation House||Yurts||Link to Reserve|
|Evergreen State Fairgrounds||-||X||X||X||-||-||-||Reserve|
** Showers are for yurt camping only
See Important Notes (below)
Weekend camping reservations require a two-night (Friday-Saturday) stay. Reservations cannot be made more than nine months or less than 72 hrs in advance of check-in date. Phone reservations can be made at 425-388-6600 for an additional fee.Transaction fees apply to all facilities and sites. See Fees and Prices to view a complete list of prices.
Please note: Alcohol is not permitted in any county park except under special banquet permit in the Gary Weikel Room at Willis Tucker Park
- Fees and Prices
- Cancellation procedures
- General rules and regulations
- Water trail camping
- Tips for camping in the cold
- RV sites are available at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds from April 1-October 31 (excluding Fair time). This facility is not a campground and does not offer discounts of any kind.
WenbergCampground is closed in the winter (Nov 1 - Feb 28/29).
- Water to hook-up campsites is not available during winter months (mid-Oct thru mid-Mar). Most restroom and shower facilities are open year-round.
- Overnight camping is limited to 14 nights in a 30-day period.
Snohomish County Parks offers discounts to senior citizens and disabled who possess passes issued by the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. Please refer to the Fees & Prices page for details and links.
Know before you go. RV Electrical hook-up amperage varies between parks and, in some cases, campsites. Adapters may be needed based upon your unit's configuration. Please see below.
Flowing Lake: Sites 5, 13, 14, 20, 24-26, 28-36 are 50, 30, and 20 amp. Cabins and all other utility sites are 30 amp
Kayak Point: All campsites at Kayak Point offer 50, 30, and 20 amp
River Meadows: No electric hook-ups
Squire Creek: No electric hook-ups
Wenberg: Sites 1-10 are 50 and 10 amp. Sites 11-29, 45, and 47 are 30 and 10 amp.