Shelter reservations are good from 7:00 AM to until one hour prior to dusk. We encourage occupancy by 11 a.m. Kite shelter hours vary.
Events that exceed shelter capacity must be pre-approved. Contact 425-388-6624 if you expect your party to exceed shelter capacity.
Online Reservations BOOK NOW!
The following shelters can be reserved online or through the call center listed below.
- Flowing Lake Park Shelter
- Kayak Point Park Shelters
- Lake Goodwin Park Shelter
- Martha Lake Park Shelters
- Miner's Corner
- North Creek Park Shelters
- Paine Field Park Shelter
- River Meadows Park Shelters
- Squire Creek
- Tambark Creek Shelters
- Wenberg County Park
- Willis Tucker Park (Playground and Kite Shelters)
If you are unable to book online, contact the Call Center at 425-388-6600. Please note: Call Center fees apply.
If you reach voice mail, please leave a message--reservations are made in the order calls are received.
Phone Only Reservations
The following shelters must be reserved by phone at 425-388-6600 (except where noted). Call Center fees are not imposed for these shelters.
- Machias Trailhead Shelters on the Centennial Trail
- Martha Lake Airfield Park Shelter
- McCollum Park Shelters
- Willis Tucker Park (Shelters 2, 3, and 4)
- Willis Tucker Park (Amphitheater)
Meadowdale Park Shelter
Reservations for the Meadowdale Park Shelter can be made through 425-745-5111.
Reservations cannot be made more than nine months in advance
Check your capacity. Events that exceed shelter capacity require prior approval from the Parks Department. Failure to do so may result in termination of reservation without refund. Contact 425-388-6624 for more information.