Obtain Records

Planning and development services (PDS) is committed to making its public records easily accessible to the public.

In many cases, our Records Room offers same day access to records on paper and microfiche relating to land use and permit histories, as well as flood hazard, forest practice, and code enforcement. Please call ahead to confirm if the records you would like to review are available for research, at 425-388-3622.

Research Requests
For simple research requests or to review files on paper and microfiche, please complete our Information Request Form.

Public Records Requests
To submit a formal Public Records Request under RCW 42.56, please visit the Snohomish County Public Request Portal.

To learn more about completing a Public Records Request, please visit our 
Requesting Public Records page.