Facilities & Fleet
Facilities & Fleet provides management, administration, and maintenance for Snohomish County buildings, property, vehicles, and equipment.
Facilities & Fleet Divisions
- Administrative Services provides support to ensure coordinated, accountable, efficient, and cost-effective resource use.
- Facilities Maintenance provides a safe, clean, and well-maintained atmosphere in which to conduct public business. This includes routine repairs, preventive maintenance programs, and limited remodels.
- Fleet Services is responsible for purchasing, maintaining, and disposing of County vehicles, equipment and radios, and for maintaining parts, materials, and fuel inventories. Fleet also provides equipment maintenance and repair services to other local cities and government agencies.
- The Office of Energy & Sustainability works to conserve natural resources, reduce our climate impact, and facilitate environmental stewardship. By partnering with other County departments and in the community to develop innovative programs and policies to actively address environmental challenges.
- Parking Management oversees contractor management of the Campus Parking Garage, County-owned parking lots.
- Planning and Construction activities include planning and oversight of construction projects, as well as managing related contracts with architects, engineers, and construction companies.
- Property Management oversees all county-owned personal property, real property, tax title properties, leased facilities, associated lease and license agreements, and vending services.
Our diverse team provides accessible, efficient, safe, and secure County facilities and properties. Through strategic planning and performance, we work in a cooperative effort to enable our clients to provide effective services in which we take pride.
Our goal is to provide a safe, clean, and comfortable working environment for all employees and the public who use our buildings and to ensure that the long-range plans for building improvements and upgrading are accomplished.