Animal Services

Are you in our service area of unincorporated Snohomish County (aka outside city limits)? Find out here

Snohomish County Animal Services administers the County pet and kennel licensing programs. Our Animal Control officers respond to calls for service associated with animals such as cats, dogs, and livestock.

Does your issue concern wildlife? Contact the Department of Fish and Wildlife at 425-775-1311.