Solid Waste

*** Customer Alerts *** 

Dubuque and Granite Falls Drop Box Locations Closed

June 8, 2022 - The Dubuque and Granite Falls drop box locations will be closed to customers on Sunday, June 19, 2022 for observance of Juneteenth. Both sites will resume regular hours on Monday, June 20, 2022. See Facility Locations page for hours of operation.