- Sheriff's Office
Snohomish County Sheriff's Office
IMPORTANT NOTICE: (Effective January 25, 2021)
Beginning Monday, January 25: The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office will move services from the 3rd floor to the 4th floor of the courthouse in Everett. Please see additional details below.
Registered Sex Offenders (RSO) should check for additional information here.
Administrative services for the public are currently modified at the following locations until further notice. Please check each location for their hours, services, and for COVID-19 safety requirements:
- Courthouse (Everett) The Sheriff’s Office’s Records and Civil Units have moved from the third floor to the fourth floor of the courthouse building. Business hours are M-F from 10:00am – 2:00pm, we will see customers with existing CPL appointments, Alien Firearm License applicants, Firearms Dealer License applicants and Firearms Dealer Employees. Non-mandated fingerprinting services will not be conducted. Properly worn face coverings are required before entering the facility.
- South Precinct (Mill Creek) Open T, Th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. for CPL applicants with existing appointments only. A mask and a temperature check (must be below 100.4) is required before entering the facility.
- North Precinct (Marysville) Open Monday and Thursday from 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and Tuesday and Friday from 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. for CPL applicants with existing appointments only. A mask and a temperature check (must be below 100.4) is required before entering the facility.
- East Precinct (Sultan Police Department) Open M-F from 10-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-3:30p.m. for pre-existing CPL appointments only. A properly worn face covering and a temperature check (must be below 100.4) is required before entering the facility. *Normal walk-up services in the lobby are closed to the public until Phase 3.
- Snohomish Police Department The police department lobby will be open for walk-up services only, however, NO CPL and NO fingerprinting services will be available.
- Stanwood Police Department will remain CLOSED to the public until Phase 3.
- Granite Falls Police Department is currently CLOSED. CPL renewals and replacements can be processed online here.
- Snohomish County Jail reception area remains CLOSED to the public.
*FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ONLY*
- Concealed Pistol License (CPL) applicants with EXISTING FINGERPRINT APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Customers not on the appointment schedule for the day they arrive will not be seen. Customers arriving more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled appointment will have to reschedule. No new applications at this time. New Applications can be submitted on-line (see link below)
- Alien Firearms License applicants. Applicants must bring the following items:
- Valid Passport
- Current VISA
- A print out of current I-94 which can be obtained from the US Department of Homeland Security’s website at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov
- Valid Hunting License or Sport-shooting Club Membership
- Refer to the DOL website for more information at https://www.dol.wa.gov/business/firearms/faalien.html
- Firearms Dealer License applicants and Firearms Dealer Employees
During these limited hours, we encourage our community members to utilize our online services:
- Applying for or Renewing a Concealed Pistol license: https://snohomishwa.permitium.com/ccw/start
- Online Crime Reporting: snohomishcountywa.gov/301/File-an-Online-Crime-Report
The Governor has issued a proclamation temporarily suspending certain statutory requirements in the Public Records Act (PRA) RCW 42.56.including in-person PRA business as follows:
- In-person submission of PRA requests
- In-person inspection and copying of public records
Therefore, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office will not conduct any in-person business with the public relating to the Public Records Act (PRA). Residents are encouraged to use alternative communication methods for PRA business such as one of the methods below:
- Online portal: snohomishcountywa.gov/3019/Request-Records
- Collision Records Requests: policereports.lexisnexis.com/
- Email: Unit.SCSOpublicdisclosure@snoco.org
- U.S. Mail: Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office, M/S 606, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett, WA 98201
- Phone: 425-388-3769
- Fax: 425-388-3939
Our mission is to provide safe communities through dedicated and professional service.
Message from the Sheriff
Welcome to your Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office website. The men and women of this agency are committed to serving our community with dignity, integrity and pride. I am proud to lead our uniformed deputies and dedicated civilian personnel as they work every day to provide professional and dedicated service to Snohomish County. Our agency motto, Lead the Way, is reflected in everything we do to serve and protect our communities.