• Respond to neighborhood drainage problems and complaints.
  • Construct projects to reduce neighborhood flooding.
  • Maintain drainage systems including ponds and pipes.
Report a Drainage Problem
Report a drainage problem in your neighborhood or request a drainage investigation.
If you have trouble using the drainage investigation request form contact our Drainage Services Coordinator at DrainageInvestigations@snoco.org or call 425-388-3464.