Report a Drainage Problem

Use our online form to report a drainage problem in your neighborhood or request a drainage investigation.

If you have trouble using the drainage investigation request form, contact our Drainage Services Coordinator via email or call 425-388-3464.

View the stormwater drainage system maps in your neighborhood.