I-976 ($30 car tab) information

Voters approved Initiative 976 in the election on November 5, 2019. A King County Superior Court judge has since issued an injunction. This means we will continue to collect all current vehicle fees and taxes unless the court directs otherwise. Learn more from the DOL I-976 Fact Sheet.

The Snohomish County Licensing Division, in partnership with the state Department of Licensing, registers vehicles and vessels, issues vehicle license tabs, vessel decals and processes title transfers. The Division also licenses some businesses in Snohomish County. Learn more about what businesses require a Snohomish County business license.

You can get your vehicle tabs at the Snohomish County Licensing Division
All vessel licenses expire June 1st