Vehicle and Vessel Licenses

Snohomish County Licensing, in partnership with the state Department of Licensing, registers vehicles and vessels, issues license tabs and transfers vehicles and vessels between owners.

Three Ways to Renew Your Vehicle and Vessel Tabs


In person

By mail

  • Send your renewal notice with payment to:
    Snohomish County Auditor’s Office
    Licensing Division
    3000 Rockefeller Ave, M/S 506
    Everett, WA 98201