Name and Address Changes

WA Department of Licensing logo - click here for more licensing information and online services Opens in new window

Name Change

If your name has been changed by court action, marriage or divorce, your vehicle or vessel title and registration must be changed to reflect your new name. Please mail the following documents to a vehicle licensing office:

Address Change

Update the address on your title and registration:


Vehicle title - $31
Vessel title - $21
Registration only - $10

Please note that license subagencies charge a nominal fee in addition to the transaction fee to provide licensing services in your community.