Savvy Septic Rebates
Snohomish County homeowners: Get a Savvy Septic rebate of up to $200 for completing septic system maintenance activities!
What rebates are available?
- $100 rebate for system inspection
- $50 rebate per riser with lid installed (max of two riser rebates per household)
In order to be eligible for the rebate, the contractor performing the inspection must complete a full system inspection and a written report with the status of various septic system components, including the tank, drain field, baffles, pump and other features. The inspection report must be provided to the homeowner and entered into the Snohomish County Health District's D.A.V.E. database system.
- Risers help to easily locate a system in the ground
- Risers allow for easier access for routine maintenance activities
- Eligible rebate projects must start on or after April 2, 2015.
- Rebates are available county-wide.
- Project must be located within Snohomish County.
- Project property must be owned by the applicant, and be a residential property.
- Property owners are eligible for one Septic System Inspection Rebate per property within a 24 month period.
- Contractor must be certified by the Snohomish Health District to provide services. Use Snohomish Health District's website to find a licensed Snohomish County septic professional.
- For riser installation: contractors must be certified as a Monitoring and Maintenance Specialist or Pumper.
- For system inspections: contractors must be certified as a Monitoring and Maintenance Specialist, or as a certified Pumper for gravity systems.
Apply for a RebateTo apply for a Savvy Septic rebate:
- Read the eligibility terms listed above.
- Fill out the Savvy Septic Rebate Program application.
- Mail-in or email your rebate form along with proof of payment.
Rebates are mailed to the homeowners in a form of a check. Please allow approximately four weeks to receive your rebate. Property owners participating in the Lakewise rebate program or Savvy Septic Program are only eligible to receive one rebate per household.