Calling 911

Stop a crime! Report a fire! Save a life!

Only call 911 in the event of an emergency. An emergency is when there is an immediate threat to life or property, or a crime in progress.

In the event of a non-emergency, such as illegal fireworks or noise complaint, in Snohomish County, please call 425-407-3999. For the cities and incorporated areas in southwest Snohomish County (view a map of this area), please call 425-775-3000.

Many resources for Snohomish County non-emergencies can be found in our FAQs.