GIS FTP Data
A variety of assessment data is available in electronic format for download from our FTP site. Snohomish County has made every effort to make the data freely and readily accessible. Due to the variety of user system configurations and security software, we are not able to provide technical assistance if you are unable to download the data.
If you have difficulty downloading the data, it is recommended that you check your security software to see if it is set for passive FTP, is blocking ZIP files, set to allow only small amounts of data to be downloaded, or if the county FTP address is being blocked. As an alternative, assessment data is available on CD. Please contact our office for instructions on how to acquire the data on CD.
Spatial Data (GIS)
Snohomish County has a distributed GIS environment with GIS work groups located in Public Works, Planning and Development Services, Emergency Management, Information Technology, and the Assessor's Office. The Assessor is the custodian of a variety of spatial data layers and has these available for FTP download at no cost. A partial list of available data is linked below.
- Appraisal Benchmarks - Updated as needed
- City Boundaries - Updated as needed
- Current Parcels - Updated nightly
- Easements - Updated nightly
- Land Records Annotation - Updated nightly
- Municipal Annexation History - Updated as needed
- Parcel Centroids - Updated nightly
- Parcel History - Updated nightly
- Public Land Survey Grid - Updated as needed
- Rights of Way - Updated nightly
- Subdivision Boundaries - Updated nightly
- Subdivision Lots - Updated nightly
- Tax Code Areas - Updated nightly
Selected extracts from our tabular data systems are available for free download.
- Assessment roll - Microsoft Access Version - Updated nightly
- Assessment roll - Microsoft Excel Version - Updated nightly
- Assessment roll - Text Version - Updated nightly
The Assessor's Office will continue to enhance its data offerings in the future.