Administrative and Professional Staff
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Administrative and Professional Staff. Law enforcement administrative and professional staff work in diverse settings providing essential services to Sheriff’s Office employees and the communities we serve. Our non-commissioned staff work in records, fiscal, evidence, and at the precincts assisting the public, managing critical information, conducting and following up on inquiries, and confirming criminal information. The Sheriff’s Office offers competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package that includes paid health insurance and paid time off. We also offer pension plans and a dynamic work environment where no two days are ever alike.
- Candidates must submit an on-line application through Snohomish County's Human Resources site.
- Qualified candidates who pass the initial screening will be notified to self-schedule for an oral board interview.
- Interview dates will be scheduled periodically throughout the advertising period.
- A final score of 70% will be required in order for the candidate's name to appear on the eligibility list.
- Pre-employment examinations may include, but are not limited to, a complete background investigation, fingerprinting, criminal record check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Group Term Life Insurance/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Commuting Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Partners for Health Employee Wellness Program
- Leave & Holidays
Snohomish County is a great place to work, live and play. Nestled between the Puget Sound and the rugged Cascade Mountains, Snohomish County is north of Seattle and south of Vancouver, BC. A short ferry ride away from the San Juan Islands or Olympic Peninsula, we are surrounded by some of the most spectacular scenery in the United States. Forest and mountain wildlife sanctuaries, unlimited opportunities for outdoor fun, including fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking and more. We also some of the best coffee and wines this side of Italy and shopping opportunities galore.