Administrative and Professional Staff
- Click on "Apply" in the upper right corner. Create an account and complete the application process.
- Qualified candidates who pass the initial screening will be notified to self-schedule for an oral board interview.
- Interview dates will be scheduled periodically throughout the advertising period.
- A final score of 70% will be required in order for the candidate's name to appear on the eligibility list.
- Pre-employment examinations may include, but are not limited to, a complete background investigation, fingerprinting, criminal record check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Group Term Life Insurance/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Commuting Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Partners for Health Employee Wellness Program
- Leave & Holidays
Snohomish County is a great place to work, live and play. Nestled between the Puget Sound and the rugged Cascade Mountains, Snohomish County is north of Seattle and south of Vancouver, BC. Only a short ferry ride away from the San Juan Islands or Olympic Peninsula, we are surrounded by some of the most spectacular scenery in the United States. Forest and mountain wildlife sanctuaries, unlimited opportunities for outdoor fun, including fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking and more. We also have some of the best coffee and wines this side of Italy and shopping opportunities galore.