Animal Complaints

If you are experiencing or witnessing a life-threatening animal-related emergency,
call 9-1-1.

If you reside in unincorporated Snohomish County, you may file a complaint regarding the following issues here. Filing an on-line complaint is the quickest and easiest way to submit your complaint.

  • Dangerous dogs
  • Animal welfare or cruelty
  • Dog bites or attacks
  • Stray and abandoned animals
  • Sick or injured animals
  • Livestock at large
  • Leash law violations

For complaints regarding barking dogs, please click here

You may also file a complaint by calling 425-388-3440. Please note, calls received after business hours, on weekends or holidays will be returned on the next business day.

Contact Us

  1. Animal Services
    [email protected]

    3000 Rockefeller Ave.
    Everett, WA 98201

    Fax: 425-259-2777

    Monday - Friday
    9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

To determine if you live in unincorporated Snohomish County, click here and follow the instructions on the page. Once you choose your property by clicking on the "Parcel Number," look under "Distribution of Current Taxes." If you live inside the city limits, the city where you reside will be listed there and you need to contact your city of residence for animal related issues. If there is no city listed, you live in unincorporated Snohomish and may file a complaint here or by calling 425-388-3440