Case Management

State Funded Case Management

This program assists functionally impaired adults in obtaining and using necessary support services. Clients must be at least 18 years of age, be of low income, and authorized to receive state-funded personal care services in their own homes. Initial authorization for these services is the responsibility of DSHS, Home and Community Services. Once a plan of care has been authorized for a person, the person is then transferred to the Snohomish County Division of Long-Term Care and Aging for on-going service coordination and authorization.

Personal Care Services

Personal care services provide help with the activities of daily living. This help can include such tasks as assistance with taking a bath or shower, help with hair washing, assistance with walking (especially outside the home), assistance with shopping for groceries or preparing meals, driving a person to a doctor's appointment, etc.

To inquire about receiving authorization for state-funded personal care services for adults 60 or older, call Homage Senior Services at 425-513-1900. If you are calling long distance, please call toll free at 800-422-2024.

For adults age 18-59, call the DSHS Home and Community Services office in the area of the county where the individual needing assistance lives:

Area DSHS Home & Community Services

  • Alderwood Office - (zip codes 98012, 98020, 98026, 98036, 98037, and 98043): Call 425-673-3339 or toll free at 800-780-7089
  • Everett Office: Call 425-339-4010 or toll free at 800-780-7094
  • Sky Valley Office - (zip codes 98011, 98021, 98072, 98224, 98251, 98256, 98272, 98290, 98293, and 98294): Call 360-794-1700 or toll free at 800-398-4172
  • Smokey Point Office: Call 360-651-6800 or toll free 800-827-2984