Assessment & Treatment
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment Services for Low-Income Individuals (Adults & Youth)
- The Community Outpatient Treatment Program administered by Snohomish County Human Services Department, Behavioral Health, manages substance use disorder assessment and treatment services in non-residential settings to low income persons.
- Local state licensed substance use disorder agencies are contracted to provide assessment, counseling (individual and group), Medication Assisted Treatment - for adults (MAT), and related case management services.
- Treatment agencies accept Medicaid (Washington Apple Health), private insurance, and in some cases an individual may be charged for services according to a sliding fee scale that is based on income.
- Admission is based on eligibility and space availability in treatment groups.
Assessment & Other Treatment Services
For assessment and/or treatment services, directly contact one of the following:
Detox Services: 425-248-4900
Sea Mar: (Spanish available)
Methadone Treatment (MAT):
Island Crossing Counseling Center: 360-652-9640 (Arlington)
Therapeutic Health Services: 425-347-5121 (Everett)
Adult Comprehensive Treatment Center: 425-295-7942 (Lynwood)
Suboxone Treatment (MAT):
Therapeutic Health Services: 425-347-5121
Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians: 360-435-3985
Sea Mar Monroe: 360-512-2038
Evergreen Recovery Centers: 425-535-4243
Accessing Mental Health Services
Call or text 9-8-8 anytime
Here are other useful numbers to call if you are in crisis or if you access mental health services through Medicaid:
- Care Crisis Line: 800-584-3578 (to access Triage Center, Involuntary Mental Health, Mental Health voluntary outreach team and outpatient treatment services)
If you are not eligible or enrolled in Medicaid, please contact one of our community mental health agencies for more information about their mental health programs:
- Catholic Community Services (Youth only)
- Center for Human Services
Shoreline, Edmonds, Bothell
- Compass Health
Everett, Lynnwood, and Smokey Point locations
- Sea Mar Community Health Center
- Sunrise Services
Everett and Sultan locations
425-493-5800 or 877-493-5890
- Homage Senior Services
Older Adult Mental Health Access: 425-290-1260
Senior Peer Counseling: 425-290-1252
Geriatric Depression Screening: 425-740-3787
- YWCA of Snohomish County
North Sound Behavioral Health Inpatient Treatment Facility Virtual Tour
Please join us on a virtual tour of the North Sound Behavioral Health Inpatient Treatment Facility, which offers substance use disorder treatment for adults struggling with addiction issues. This treatment facility is operated by Pioneer Human Services. To learn about accessing these services, please call (425) 610-2075.