DUI & Traffic Safety
DUI Victim Panel Schedule & Information
To schedule yourself for an upcoming DUI Victim Panel, please call our self-registration voicemail at 425-388-7269. Additional information about the DUI Victim Panel (registration instructions, location map, and contact information) is available in the Victim Panel Schedule (PDF).
Snohomish County DUI & Target Zero Teams
- Get connected at the Snohomish County Target Zero website
- What is Target Zero - learn more at the Target Zero Project website
- Target Zero is funded by the Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Follow Snohomish County Target Zero on Twitter @SnoCoTargetZero
- Attend a Snohomish County DUI Task Force meeting, the 3rd Tuesday of the month at noon. For more information, please email Stacey McShane or call at (425) 388-3817.
- View the Choose Your Ride. A DUI Will Cost You (PDF) flyer.
- Visit the Snohomish County Tourism Bureau's Travel section to find local Taxi and Limousine companies. (Note: This list is not updated by Snohomish County and we cannot guarantee it for completeness or accuracy.)
DUI Victims Memorial Wall
The DUI Victims Memorial Wall is located on the pathway toward the A-frame picnic shelter, northwest of the McCollum Park Pool, and now contains 125 names. Please help us honor these individuals and help us stop this senseless and preventable tragedy. Always drive safe and sober. Additional information and resources below:
- Application (PDF), also available in MS Word (DOC)
- Criteria (PDF)
- DUI Memorial Wall Victim Honorees (PDF)
The Snohomish County DUI and Target Zero Task Force will be hosting the DUI Victims Wall Tile Unveiling Ceremony in the Summer.
To request a tile or any other information, please email Jan Schemenauer or call at 425-388-7269.
About the Snohomish County DUI Program:
- Provides DUI education to:
- High schools
- Court-ordered offenders
- Driver's education classes
- The general community
- Provides free tiles for families wanting to remember their loved one on our DUI Victim's Memorial Wall at McCollum Park in Everett.
- Refers individuals to organizations dealing with victim's rights, traffic safety, legal proceedings, funeral arrangements, etc.
- For DUI Program information, please call 425-388-7269.
The DUI Program Coordinator
- Coordinates victim panels for schools, driver's education classes, community organizations, and for court-ordered defendants
- Works closely with Snohomish County Courts for scheduling and attendance notification, and law enforcement agencies for DUI laws and enforcement
- Networks with other DUI coordinators throughout the state and with the Washington State Traffic Safety Commission