Design Standards / EDDS
Request for County Council Review
Pursuant to 30.82.065 SCC interested persons may request a review of the adopted rules by the County Council within 120 days of rule adoption. A request for Council review should be emailed to the Snohomish County Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Snohomish County Council at 3000 Rockefeller Ave M/S 609, Everett, WA 98201. Please copy Ryan Peterson at email@example.com to council review request emails, or send a copy of council review request letters to Ryan Peterson at 3000 Rockefeller Ave M/S 607, Everett, WA 98201.
Current EDDS Edition (effective Sept 17, 2021)
- Complete EDDS document including Standard Details/Drawings (PDF)
Printing tip: Set your printer to "auto portrait/landscape" to ensure the standard drawings print correctly. If this is not an option, print the standard drawings separately and set the orientation to landscape.
Previous EDDS Editions
Helpful Forms & Information
The following links are provided to useful forms and information:
- Comment / Change Request Form (PDF)
- EDDS Deviation Forms - do not use to waive or modify a requirement of county code, Drainage Manual or EDDS stormwater standards.
- For EDDS Pre-application Deviation Requests: EDDS Pre-application Deviation Request Form (This request can only be submitted after the Presubmittal Conference required by SCC 30.66B.020 and before submittal of the development application)
- For projects vested prior to September 30, 2010: EDDS Deviation Request Form (PDF)
- For projects vested from September 30, 2010 through January 21, 2016:
- For projects vested on or after January 22, 2016:
- Utility Predesign Conference Checklist (PDF) (required for all utility work within the right-of-way that require either a Type D7 or D8 permit)