Right of Way Permits


Any actions that interfere with county right-of-way require some type of Snohomish County permit or agreement.

Planning and Development Services is responsible for permitting activities such as creating a driveway to a new home, building public roads in a new housing subdivision or installing utilities such as sewer beneath a heavily traveled road. View more information.

Staff from the Public Works Customer Service Center review and administer some of the permits and agreements that are governed by Snohomish County Code Title 13: Roads and Bridges

Applications for traffic control permits or other Type A/B/C permits may be submitted electronically to the Customer Service Center staff

The following information is available regarding a new permit or obtaining a copy of an existing permit for activities listed below: