2012 Block Grant Request for Proposals
Snohomish County Human Services Department is requesting proposals for dental supportive services as an identified priority need from the 2010 Low Income Needs Assessment.
The Proposer's Conference cancelled for Wednesday, January 18. It was rescheduled to Friday, January 20, at 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in 6A02. Proposer's Conference notes are available in PDF (PDF) format or MS Word (DOC).
- Proposer's Conference January 18, 2012
- Letter of Intent January 23, 2012
- RFP Due February 10, 2012
- Rate and Review March 20, 2012
2012 Application for CSBG Funds
Awards will be based on the ability of proposers to provide services that result in progress towards, or achievement of, more collaborative dental services and partnerships for low-income adults in Snohomish County. Examples of this could include, but are not limited to, direct dental care, a dental liaison / coordinator position, provision of dental education, and dental supplies.
The RFP should clearly address one of the following priority needs:
- Dental - Collaborations and Partnerships
- Dental - Direct dental services
- Dental - Educational Outreach
- Dental - Increased Access to Treatment for Low-Income Adults
- Dental - Innovative Strategies and Techniques
Application Submission & Due Date
Technical, management, budget proposals, and required attachments must be received by Friday, February 10, 2012, no later than 4 p.m. Proposal documents are listed below. The Community Services Advisory Council (CSAC) will rate proposals and make funding recommendations to the county. Final awards are contingent on fund availability. The county reserves the right to reject any or all proposals.
Applications can be:
- Delivered in person to the Division of Housing and Community Services at the Snohomish County Human Services Department receptionist station on the lower level of the Drewel Building (Administration East) Oakes entrance. View map of
- Or mailed to the:
Division of Housing and Community Services
Snohomish County Human Services Department
Attention: Andrea Kolacz, CSBG Program Manager
3000 Rockefeller Ave., M/S 305
Everett, WA 98201
Applicants are strongly encouraged to mail early to avoid missing the deadline. Applications received after the February 10th deadline will not be accepted.
Technical Assistance & Pre-Application Meetings
The Proposers' Conference is scheduled for Wednesday, January 18, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in Public Meeting Room 1 (west), first floor, Snohomish County Campus, Robert J. Drewel Building (3000 Rockefeller Avenue). Attendance is strongly recommended. A written summary of the questions and answers arising from this conference will be available on Wednesday, January 25, 2011.
- Proposal Checklist - For your convenience, the 2012 Proposal Checklist (PDF) ensures you include all required documentation for your proposal. Also available in MS Word (DOC).
- Instructions - Download the 2012 Proposal Instructions With Attachments (PDF) or in MS Word (PDF).
- Technical Proposal - Download the 2012 Technical Proposal Application (PDF) in MS Word.
- Budget Proposal - Download the 2012 Budget Proposal Instructions (PDF), or in MS Word (PDF), and complete the 2012 Budget Cost Reimbursement Form (PDF) in MS Word.
- Required Certifications - All Certification documents are available in MS Word format.
- 2010 Low Income Needs Assessment (PDF)
- 2011 Dental Focus Group Report (PDF)
- Basic Terms and Conditions Agreement (PDF)
For additional information, please contact CSBG Program Manager Andrea Kolacz at the Office of Community and Homeless Services at 425-388-7244.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to provide the text of this proposed amendment in an alternate format upon request.