Current & Planned Construction
- View road construction updates (Contractor, utility companies and county road projects underway)
- View information on current road projects (Snohomish County Public Works current/planned projects)
County Road Closures
- View map showing full road closures
- Information is updated Monday through Thursday from 7:00am - 4:30pm; the list includes roads located in unincorporated Snohomish County.
- For assistance during a weather-related emergency email Emergency Management the Department of Emergency Management, or call 425-388-5060
State Highway Closures
Bus route information is available from the individual agencies serving Snohomish County.
- Index Galena Road - at mile post 6.4, due to multiple washouts. Closed indefinitely as of 11/8/06.
- North Sauk River Road - from the intersection with Sauk Prairie Road to the end, due to washout. Closed indefinitely as of 10/20/03
- Monte Cristo Rd - The road is currently closed to vehicle traffic.
Weight/Height-Restricted Roads and Bridges
Seasonal Road Closures
- Mountain Loop Highway - the highway was fully reopened on Thursday, June 24, 2021. The highway closes between December and the end of spring for the winter season and maintenance.
Historically Closed Roads
- Historically closed roads due to submersion (view map (PDF))
United States Forest Service
For information about U.S. Forest Service land and roads in Snohomish County, please call:
- Darrington Ranger District 360-436-1155
- Verlot Service Center 360-691-7791