Current & Planned Construction
County Road Closures
- View map showing full road closures
- Information is updated Monday through Thursday from 7:00am - 4:30pm; the list includes roads located in unincorporated Snohomish County.
- For assistance during a weather-related emergency email Emergency Management the Department of Emergency Management, or call 425-388-5060
State Highway Closures
All state highways are maintained by the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). For more information, visit their website, watch webcams, or call 425-258-8300.
Bus route information is available from the individual agencies serving Snohomish County.
- Index Galena Road - Closed indefinitely as of 11/8/06 at mile post 6.4, due to multiple washouts.
- North Sauk River Road - from the intersection with Sauk Prairie Road to the end, due to washout. Closed indefinitely as of 10/20/03
- Monte Cristo Rd - The road is currently closed to vehicle traffic.
Weight/Height-Restricted Roads and Bridges
Seasonal Road Closures
- Mountain Loop Highway - The highway is closed for the season from the Deer Creek gate to the Bedal gate near the Bedal Campground. The highway will reopen in spring.
Historically Closed Roads
United States Forest Service
For information about U.S. Forest Service land and roads in Snohomish County, please call:
- Darrington Ranger District 360-436-1155
- Verlot Service Center 360-691-7791
Opens in new window