Find Your Animal Services Agency

Snohomish County Animal Services serves the pets and residents of unincorporated Snohomish County (outside city limits). 

Enter your address in the map below to discover if you reside in our service area. If you do not reside in unincorporated Snohomish County, please contact your municipal animal services agency listed below.