Effective Monday, October 5, 2020 | Superior Court Clerk's Office Public counters are open for limited hours as follows: Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
The Clerk's Office continues to provide online, phone and mail-in filing services Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 12:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays. Clerk modified services are detailed here.
This message is solely for jurors summoned for jury duty with Snohomish County. For information on how Superior Court calendars are impacted please review the most recent Emergency Order regarding Court Operations.
- For jurors summoned to Superior Court (blue summons):
- If you were summoned for a jury term prior to January 8, 2021, no further action is required and you are excused from jury duty.
- Jury trials are tentatively scheduled to resume the week of January 11, 2021. If your jury term is scheduled for January 11, 2021 or later, please refer to the “Reporting Instructions – Action Required” box on the top portion of your jury summons.
- For jurors summoned to District Court (orange, purple, green, or red summons):
- If you were summoned for a jury term prior to December 12, 2020, no further action is required and you are excused from jury duty.
- Jury trials are tentatively scheduled to resume the week of December 14, 2020. If your jury term is scheduled for December 14, 2020 or later, please refer to the “Reporting Instructions – Action Required” box on the top portion of your jury summons.
If you are seeking to be postponed or excused from jury duty please see the back of the juror questionnaire or you can submit your request online at www.snohomishcountywa.gov/jq. If you have any questions or concerns, you can e-mail us at Jury@snoco.org. Please include your jury badge number in your message.
Please complete and return the juror questionnaire immediately. For your convenience, you are encouraged to complete the juror questionnaire online.
If you do not complete the questionnaire online, you must complete the paper questionnaire at the bottom of your jury summons. Please answer the questions, sign, detach the form, and return it immediately in the green return envelope provided to:
3000 Rockefeller Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Follow Reporting Instructions
Unless you have requested to reschedule your jury duty or have requested to be excused you will not hear from us. Please follow the reporting instructions on the summons. Failure to follow the reporting instructions could result in you reporting needlessly for jury duty.