The Snohomish County Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) has been activated to focus the community’s resources on combatting the spread of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19. The ECC is working on a number of priorities. These include:
- Supporting Snohomish Health District as it leads the public health response.
- Minimizing the impact of long-term school closures.
- Lessening risk that COVID-19 poses for the most vulnerable populations.
- Preparing for a surge in demand for medical services across the healthcare spectrum as the virus spreads.
- Supporting county departments in planning for continuing operations.
- Providing the community with credible information about COVID-19.
Snohomish County will open a COVID-19 isolation and quarantine site next week at the Angel of the Winds Arena in downtown Everett. This facility will provide a site for temporary isolation and quarantine for those who may not be able to recover... Read on...
Snohomish County and its partners are working hard to protect everyone in the community against the spread of COVID-19, including people who are experiencing homelessness, particularly parents with children, veterans, and other vulnerable individuals. Read on...
Because of impacts of the COVID-19 emergency, Snohomish County will close all of its Solid Waste facilities & programs starting Saturday, March 28. The transfer stations will reopen to mechanical-unload customers only on weekdays starting Monday, March 30 Read on...
Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers has issued an Executive Order to amend and align with Governor Jay Inslee’s order to “Stay Home-Stay Healthy.” The amended order also establishes guidelines for prioritizing medical and childcare... Read on...
Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers announced the closure of Snohomish County park gates and bathrooms in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Play structures in parks were closed last week... Read on...
EVERETT, Wash., March 20, 2020 – Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers today announced actions to support businesses and workers impacted by COVID-19. This new program complements federal and state actions announced over the past week. Read on...
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. – Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers has issued an Executive Order that would help protect grocery supply chains and ensure that grocers are fully operational during the county’s response to COVID-19. Read on...
EVERETT, Wash., March 17, 2020 – Snohomish County, Providence Institute for a Healthier Community (PIHC), and the Community Foundation of Snohomish County (CFSC) today announced immediate actions to help those most at risk of exposure to Covid-19. Read on...
In consultation with other Snohomish County leaders, Executive Dave Somers announced restriction of public access to select county facilities, primarily those in the Administration Buildings on the county campus, starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020 Read on...
New rules are in place to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in our community Read on...
Declaration of Emergency Snohomish County - March 4, 2020
COVID-19 Daily Phone Update for Snohomish County - 425-388-3944
- March 27, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- March 26, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- March 25, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- March 24, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- March 20, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- March 19, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- March 18, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- March 17, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing