The Snohomish County Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) has been activated to focus the community’s resources on combatting the spread of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19. The ECC is working on a number of priorities. These include:
- Supporting Snohomish Health District as it leads the public health response.
- Minimizing the impact of long-term school closures.
- Lessening risk that COVID-19 poses for the most vulnerable populations.
- Preparing for a surge in demand for medical services across the healthcare spectrum as the virus spreads.
- Supporting county departments in planning for continuing operations.
- Providing the community with credible information about COVID-19.
Click the image below for comprehensive information about the county’s response to the pandemic:
EVERETT, Wash., August 21, 2020 – Snohomish County is working with local farmers and distributors to connect people who sometimes struggle to access food with regular supplies of fresh fruit and vegetables, delivered almost to their doorsteps. Read on...
Snohomish County announced grant awards for Aerospace Employment Recovery & Training Program. This grant program is part of the countys plan to use federal CARES Act resources to support those businesses & their employees impacted by COVID-19 pandemic. Read on...
Today, Snohomish County’s Department of Human Services announced the creation of the Community COVID Outreach Counselors Program to provide emotional support services to residents of Snohomish County whose mental health has been impacted by COVID-19... Read on...
Today, Snohomish County announced grant awards for the Relief, Recovery and Resiliency (R3) and the First in Flight (F3) grant programs. These grant programs are part of the county’s plan to use federal CARES Act... Read on...
Today, Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers announced the second round of the Small Business Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency (R3) Grant Program. This grant program is a key part ... to help businesses impacted by the pandemic... Read on...
Snohomish County and the Snohomish Health District received notification from Secretary of Health John Wiesman today that their Phase 2 variance application has been approved. The official approval letter is available online, and is effective immediately. Read on...
Following Board of Health & Snohomish County Council votes last Friday, & revisions to the application to respond to updated guidance, the variance to move to Phase 2 ... was submitted today by Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers. Read on...
In a series of back-to-back special meetings, the Board of Health and Snohomish County Council voted to approve resolutions in support of a Phase 2 variance application...Given updated criteria released today... Read on...
Today, Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers proposed the creation of two new grant programs for businesses: first a Small Business Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency (R3) Grant Program; and, second, a First in Flight Fund for Paine Field Airport tenants.. Read on...
Today, Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers and County Council Chair Nate Nehring announced a whole-of-government, countywide approach to help local businesses and the workforce... Read on...
Declaration of Emergency Snohomish County - March 4, 2020
COVID-19 Daily Phone Update for Snohomish County - 425-388-3944
- November 24, 2020 COVID-19 Daily Briefing
- November 20, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- November 17, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- November 13, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- November 10, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- November 6, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- November 3, 2020 COVID-19 -Daily Briefing
- October 30, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- October 27, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- October 23, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- October 20, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- October 16, 2020 - COVID-19-Daily Briefing
- October 13, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- October 9, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- October 6, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- October 2, 2020 COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- September 29, 2020 - COVID-19-Daily Briefing