The Snohomish County Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) has been activated to focus the community’s resources on combatting the spread of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19. The ECC is working on a number of priorities. These include:
- Supporting Snohomish Health District as it leads the public health response.
- Minimizing the impact of long-term school closures.
- Lessening risk that COVID-19 poses for the most vulnerable populations.
- Preparing for a surge in demand for medical services across the healthcare spectrum as the virus spreads.
- Supporting county departments in planning for continuing operations.
- Providing the community with credible information about COVID-19.
Click the image below for comprehensive information about the county’s response to the pandemic:
Gov. Jay Inslee extended protections for renters today as COVID-19 continues to impact the finances of Washingtonians statewide. Read on...
Following Board of Health & Snohomish County Council votes last Friday, & revisions to the application to respond to updated guidance, the variance to move to Phase 2 ... was submitted today by Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers. Read on...
In a series of back-to-back special meetings, the Board of Health and Snohomish County Council voted to approve resolutions in support of a Phase 2 variance application...Given updated criteria released today... Read on...
"I want to thank the Snohomish Health District Board of Health and the Snohomish County Council for agreeing to apply for a variance to move us into Phase II of the Governor’s Re-opening Washington plan..." Read on...
Today, Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers, Board of Health Chair Stephanie Wright, and County Council Chair Nate Nehring jointly announced their intention for Snohomish County to be moved into Phase 2 of Governor Inslee’s phased reopening plan... Read on...
Today, Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers thanked the Snohomish County Council for the approval of two new grant programs for businesses, allowing the application process to open. Read on...
Today, Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers proposed the creation of two new grant programs for businesses: first a Small Business Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency (R3) Grant Program; and, second, a First in Flight Fund for Paine Field Airport tenants.. Read on...
Today, Wizard International and Snohomish County announced progress on local Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) production. Wizard International donated 200 face shields to Snohomish County for distribution to health care workers and first responders. Read on...
For the last few months, the world has been faced with a widespread, deadly pandemic that required quick and decisive leadership. Since the first COVID-19 case was reported in Snohomish County in January, the Governor and regional partners... Read on...
Safe Start is a data-driven plan that includes regional variances based on population and low COVID-19 counts... Read on...
Declaration of Emergency Snohomish County - March 4, 2020
COVID-19 Daily Phone Update for Snohomish County - 425-388-3944
- June 3, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- June 2, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- June 1, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 29, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 28, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 27, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 26, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 22, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 21, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 20, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 19, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- May 18, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing