Future Workforce Alliance
- Set strategic direction and partner alignment for Snohomish County supporting economic and workforce development.
- Oversee the Economic & Workforce Recovery Task Force to respond to the needs of business and workers impacted by COVID-19.
Snohomish County Future Workforce Alliance
Via Zoom (see link information below)
May 12, 2020 | 3:00 to 4:00 pm
1. Welcome, Introductions and Overview
- Dave Somers, Snohomish County
2. Establishing a “Gold Standard” for Workforce Development in Snohomish County
- James Henderson, Snohomish County
3. Discussion & Action Items
- Board Officers
- Affirm Nomination of Kim Williams as Board Chair
- Affirm Nomination of Amy Drewel as Board Vice Chair
- Nomination & Confirmation of Secretary/Treasurer
- Agenda for May 12, 2020
- Future Workforce Alliance Bylaws
4. Information Items
- Workforce Snohomish Update-Joy Emory, Interim CEO
- Board Policies Update
5. Next Steps
6. Public Comment
Open Meetings Act Statement: The meeting conforms to the Public Meeting Act RCW 42.30.010
If you would like to participate remotely in this meeting, see the Zoom information below. You will be able to provide comments remotely during the Public Comment portion of the meeting, or you may also e-mail comments to the Office of Economic Recovery and Resiliency at SnohomishCountyRecovers@snoco.org, or by mail to 3000 Rockefeller Ave M/S 407 | Everett, WA 98201-4046.
ZOOM MEETING REMOTE PARTICIPATION INFORMATION
Attendees can participate remotely by clicking on the link or calling into the meeting with the phone numbers listed below.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/91332672476?pwd=K1RNdDB0MklvYlEyZ3NpSmJIKzRKZz09
Dial in: 253-215-8782
Meeting ID: 913 3267 2476