- I have been a victim of identity theft, what do I do?
- I need child support. Can you help me?
- I want a divorce, I want to sue someone, or I want to adopt a child. Can the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office help me?
- Does the Snohomish County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office provide copies of police reports?
- Can I talk to the elected Prosecuting Attorney? I think that's the person who is working on my case.
- Where do I report for jury duty?
- How do I get a restraining order?
- I want a protection order to keep my husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, or other person away from me. Will the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office do this for me?
- How do I find out if an offender has been released from jail or prison?
- I feel that a crime has been committed. How do I press charges? Can I report a crime directly to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office?
- What is my court date?
- I am a victim in a criminal case and I want to drop the charges. Can I do that?
- Why am I a witness? I didn't see the crime occur.
- Where do I park as a witness in a criminal case?
- As a witness, do I have to talk in front of the defendant in court?
- Who will be with me in court?
- How long will I be at court as a witness?
- What do I do if I can't attend court as a witness on the date stated in the subpoena?