- 6 - 8 p.m.
- Fourth Wednesday of every month
- Snohomish County Administration Building
3000 Rockefeller Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
If you would like to be considered for one of the open Citizen Representative positions, please fill out the application here.
About the Committee
The Snohomish County Tomorrow Steering Committee is the policy advisory body of the Snohomish County Tomorrow planning process. The Steering Committee membership is comprised of one elected representative from each of the cities and towns in the county, the Tulalip Tribes, and three elected representatives from Snohomish County. The county representatives include the Snohomish County executive and two county council members. All of these members are called the elected official representatives.
These members select six additional members who are Snohomish County citizens at large. These six members are called citizen representatives. One member from the Community Advisory Board is also seated at Steering Committee meetings. The Steering Committee operates by general powers and authority granted to each municipal entity to participate in cooperative inter-jurisdictional planning efforts and specifically by the following:
- Snohomish County Motion 89-159, adopting the Snohomish County Tomorrow Planning Process, including the Steering Committee
- Resolution to Participate in Snohomish County Tomorrow, as adopted by participating jurisdictions
- Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 36.70A.210, as amended; laws of the State of Washington making comprehensive and inter-jurisdictional planning for growth management a mandatory requirement for cities, towns and the county