I’m Terry Ryan representing Snohomish County Council District 4. Our district includes unincorporated areas of Snohomish County as well as the cities of Bothell, Brier, Mill Creek and Mountlake Terrace.
My council committee assignments include several boards at the Puget Sound Regional Council which allow me to work on building a strong economy and safe, livable neighborhoods throughout our County. It is important to focus on infrastructure needs as well as long term planning for our County.
If you have any comments or suggestions or I can be of any service, please contact my office at 425-388-3494 or email me.
Biography of Terry Ryan
Terry joined the Snohomish County Council in 2014 after serving as a Mill Creek City council member (17 years) including four terms as Mayor.
Terry has consistently had the same priorities:
- Public Safety and creating safe neighborhoods.
- Economic Development to create living wage jobs and increase revenues.
- Restrained government spending.
Terry currently chairs the County Council Public Works Committee dealing with road, solid waste and surface water management services. He is Chairman of the County Council.
His current regional committee assignments include:
- Puget Sound Regional Council (PSRC) Executive Board
- PSRC Economic Development Board – President
- PSRC Transportation Policy Board
- PSRC Growth Management Policy Board
- Greater Seattle Partners Leadership Board
- Economic Alliance of Snohomish County Board Trustees
- Community Transit Board of Directors Vice Chair
- NACO Transportation Board
- Snohomish Health District Board of Directors and Program Policy Committee
- Northshore Parks and Recreation Service Area/Senior Center Board of Directors
- Snohomish County Lodging Tax Advisory Committee - Chair
- Snohomish County Conservation Futures Board - Chair
- US Global Leadership Coalition Advisory Committee
Terry supports our armed services and veterans. He received the United States “Friend of the Navy” award.
In his spare time, Terry serves his community by coaching youth soccer teams at the Premier and high school levels.
Terry and his wife, Roberta, live in Mill Creek. They have four children.