New Employee Information
Welcome to Snohomish County! You will find some important information on this site to help you prepare for a successful future at Snohomish County.
- Form I-9: You must complete the Form I-9 (PDF) and bring the form and acceptable documentation with you on your first day of work. Acceptable documentation is listed on page 3 of the I-9.
- Form W-4: You must complete the IRS Form W-4 (PDF) and turn in on our first day of work.
- Direct Deposit: If you would like to sign up for Direct Deposit, you must the complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form (PDF) and provide a voided check or deposit slip. Paydays occur on the 7th and 22nd of each month. Turn this form into Payroll on the 4th floor of Admin West. Learn more on the Payroll webpage.
- Retirement: Please complete the DRS Retirement Status Form (PDF) and turn it into Human Resources as soon as possible.
- Emergency Contacts: Please complete the Emergency Contacts Form (PDF) and turn it in to Human Resources as soon as possible.
- Benefits: Regular employees are eligible for a wide range of benefits. Human Resources must receive your benefit application(s) within 30 days from your date of hire. If you are enrolling eligible dependents, you must provide documentation (i.e. marriage/birth certificates) with your application(s). Review the New Employee Benefits Enrollment Checklist (PDF) and the Benefits webpage to learn about benefits that you may choose from and to begin the enrollment process.