- 7:00-7:30 p.m.
- 7:45-8:15 p.m.
- 1:45-2:15 p.m.
- 2:30-3:00 p.m.
- 3:15-3:45 p.m.
Family Visitation Requirements
- Detainees are allowed one visitation session per day with up to three visitors, depending on available space. Each session lasts for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- All visitors must be at least 18 years old and be approved by the detainees parent or legal guardian. An Application To Visit must be completed and submitted by the parent or legal guardian. All visitation applications are subject to review and possible denial for safety and security reasons as well as court orders prohibiting contact.
- All visitors must present picture ID (driver's license or state / military ID).
- All children 12 and under must be supervised while in the lobby.
- All visitors' personal items must be secured in their vehicle before entering the visitation area or stored in a locker in the detention lobby. This includes purses, pagers, keys, cigarettes, lighters, etc.
- The only items that may be brought in for detainees are medication and schoolwork. These items are to be given to a correctional officer via the pass through located by the intake window. At no time are detainees to be given anything by a visitor, including gum, candy, etc.
- Visitors that do not abide by this policy may have their visitation privileges suspended.
- All visitors must act in an appropriate manner or their visitation will be suspended.
- Visitation can be interrupted or denied for a detainee or visitor's poor behavior, either during or prior to a visit.