Neighborhood Building Projects

Note: The following information is of a general nature. For additional information, see the Proposed Development page of the Planning and Development Services Department.

All building and land development applications for property located in unincorporated Snohomish County (outside of incorporated cities and towns) are submitted to the county’s Planning and Development Services Department (PDS), which is required to examine each application for compliance with zoning, other land use and building code laws.

Building Project Information