Park Fees & Prices
The fee schedule is the list of fees and charges for using Snohomish County Parks. They include rates for campsites, picnic shelters, cabins, yurts, athletic fields, parking and boat launch use, and other fees. Rates are based upon market analysis, conducted by park staff, in the Fall. Recommend changes are presented to the Park Board and County Council, and go into effect no later than January 1st of each year. To view the fee schedule, click on the FEE SCHEDULE image.
Transaction Fees are assessed for all facilities within our system anytime a reservation is made, changed, or canceled and go towards the automated reservation system. Transaction fees cannot be refunded. More information: Cancelation and Refund Policy.
Snohomish County Parks offers up to 28 nights per year in discounted camping for qualified visitors. Visitors must possess a Pass Card issued by the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission at time of reservation (see list below). No other cards, placards, special license plates, or stickers will be accepted for discounting fees at Snohomish County Parks. To receive a discount, reservations must be made through the call-center at 425-388-6600. Reservations made online will be charged full price which cannot be fully refunded (cancellation fees will apply). As with all other reservations, discounted reservations will incur the non-refundable transaction fee.
ACCEPTED DISCOUNT CARDS FOR CAMPING:
- Senior Citizen Limited Income Pass Card:
Good for 50% discount on nightly camping (campsites only). For pass qualifications and application, visit the Washington State Parks Senior Citizen Limited Income Pass page.
- One and Five-Year Disability Pass Card:
Good for 50% discount on nightly camping (campsites only). For pass qualifications and application, visit the Washington State Parks Disability Pass page. Important: When applying, inform State Parks that you will be camping in Snohomish County Parks.
- Disabled Veteran’s Lifetime Pass Card:
Free camping (campsites only) and vehicle access to day-use / boat launch at fee-use parks. For pass qualifications and application, visit the Washington State Parks Disabled Veteran Lifetime Pass page.
PASS HOLDER RULES:
- Pass must be current and with you at all times (proof required at time of reservation and check-in).
- Pass holder must be camping at the discounted site for the duration of the discounted reservation.
- Guests of pass holder camping at a separate site must pay the full regular fee.
- No more than 14 discounted nights reserved at a time.
- Campers are limited to a 14-night stay in any park.
- No more than 28 discounted nights in a calendar year (per household).
- Pass does not provide discounts on annual permits, picnic shelters, cabins, yurts, transaction fees or other services (i.e., firewood, showers, etc.).
- A pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other pass or discount.
- Pass only valid for person issued.
- Discounted sites will be canceled/No-Show if site is not occupied by 2nd day.
- Upgrades to premium sites will be charged the fee difference between standard utility sites and premium sites.