Report Flood Damage

Flood Damage

If a structure on your property (home, garage, barn, etc.) has been damaged by flooding, please call the Planning and Development Services Department at 425-388-3311.


If your property has experienced erosion due to migration of the river channel, you can contact the Surface Water Management division at 425-388-3464 to get information about stabilizing the riverbank in your location.

Channel Migration

If you have been losing portions of your property due to channel migration, you can contact the Assessor's office at 425-388-3433 to discuss an adjustment to your parcel size.

Property Tax Relief

For additional information about property tax relief available to flood and storm victims, please visit the Washington State Department of Revenue website.