Property Administrator

The Property Administrator for Snohomish County Parks and Recreation is available to assist the public with questions concerning various park real property matters including:

  • Easements
  • Right of Entry
  • Special Use
  • Trespass
  • Reporting damage
  • Reporting Fallen / Hazard Trees
  • Purchase of property for park purposes
  • Surplus of park property

The property administrator will help to facilitate the appropriate documents or direct the inquirer to the appropriate park personnel. For assistance, please contact 425-388-6623.