View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Granite Falls Level 3 Sex Offender Alert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 20, 2013
CONTACT: Shari Ireton, Director of Communications
425-388-3377, [email protected]
Media line: 425-359-9323
Robert “Bob” Graves, a convicted Level 3 sex offender, is moving to Granite Falls. Graves is 51 years-old and has previously been convicted of two counts of 1st degree child rape in Washington State, as well as convicted of endangering the welfare of a child in Montana. Additional information about Graves can be found on the Sheriff’s Office “Offender Search” page.
Name: ROBERT MONROE GRAVES
Aliases: BOB GRAVES
Level: Level III
- Age: 51
- Height: 5'09''
- Sex: M
- Weight: 200lbs
- Race: White
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: Red
- Scars/Tattoos: Tattoo on R_Hand (CROSS)
23100 block of TIGER CREEK RD GRANITE FALLS, WA 98252, Snohomish County
- Description: 9A.44.073 - Rape of a child in the first degree. View this statute
- Date Convicted: 04/03/2002
- Conviction State: Washington
- Date Released:
Sex offenders have always lived in our communities; but it was not until passage of the community protection act of 1990 (which mandates sex offender registration) that law enforcement even knew where they were living. In many cases, law enforcement is not able to share that information with you. Citizen abuse of this information to threaten, intimidate or harass registered sex offenders will not be tolerated. Further, such abuse could potentially end law enforcement's ability to do community notifications. We believe the only person who wins if community notification ends is the sex offender, since sex offenders drive their power through secrecy.
According to official documents Graves pled guilty to Rape of a Child, 2 counts and was given a sentence on 4-2-2002 of 140 months in prison. The victim in this crime was a known 7 year old female. The victim was sexually assaulted between May of 2000 and April of 2001. The assaults took place when no one else was around. The victim told one of her friends about the abuse and the police were contacted. Graves was convicted of the crime of Endangering the Welfare of a Child in Montana. The victim in this crime that took place in August of 1999 was a 6 year old female who was found sitting in front of Graves who had his pants down. This victim when asked stated that she was playing with Graves pee pee. Graves declined to enter the sex offender treatment program while in prison. Graves is on active supervision with the Marysville Office of the Department of Corrections. 360-658-2150.
Submit a tip or correction for this offender.
- Shall not possess or peruse pornographic material.
- Shall not use, purchase, possess or consume alcohol.
- Shall have no direct or indirect contact with any victim.
- Submit to Breathalyzer testing as required.
- Shall not date women with or be in relationship with families with minor children and shall not spend the night in residences where minor children live or are spending the night.
- No contact with minors.
- Shall enter into and successfully complete treatment.
- Shall not enter parks, playgrounds or schools.
- Shall not use, possess, consume any controlled substances without a lawfully issued prescription.
- Shall have no employment or volunteer positions with contact or control over children.
- Shall not purchase, own, have in his possession or under his control any firearm or deadly weapon.
Register to track this offender.