Music on the Plaza, featuring The Hoot Hoots on Wednesday, July 13
Music is so happy that it will make your afternoon feel like”rainbows and kittens”!
The Hoot Hoots, Seattle’s upbeat Power Pop band perform live in downtown Everett, Wednesday, July 13th at Music on the Plaza from 11:30a.m. -1p.m. This talented band has been said to “shoot rainbows, cupcakes, kittens, and sunbeams into black little hearts.”
Seattle Weekly has compared them to the Shins, KEXP named their song “Go For a Walk” their Song of the Day, calling it a “brilliant pop tune and nothing you should skip out on.” Think vintage Flaming Lips with a splash of NES and a dash of the Unicorns, and you get the idea. When you have a free moment, you can hear them at: http://www.thehoothoots.com.
Onsite food trucks, farmers, and arts & crafts vendors will be the frosting to this sweet event!
Musical performances every Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. through August 31:
- 7/13 The Hoot Hoots, Power Pop
- 7/20 Moon Daddy Band, Rockin’ Blues
- 7/27 Jupe Jupe, New Wave
- 8/3 The Warren G. Hardings, Americana Roots
- 8/10 Roemen and the Whereabouts, Retro Soul
- 8/ 17 Country Lips, Classic Country
- 8/24 Rabbit Wilde, Americana Folk/Pop
- 8/31 Michelle Taylor, Rockin’ Blues
If you have any questions, please contact Wendy Poischbeg at Wendy.Poischbeg@snoco.org or 425-388-3186.