For Immediate Release
August 19, 2016
Contact: Kent Patton
Where to Chill Out in Snohomish County! Refuge During Times Of Heat
Your List Of Cooling Centers Here! Places Snohomish County has available to the public, to Let Overheated People Chill Out
Looking for a place to cool off? Many community centers and libraries are open to help beat the heat.
- Everett Mall at 1402 SE Everett Mall Way: Monday thru Saturday from 10am to 9pm, and 11am to 6pm on Sundays.
- Everett Station Lobby at 3201 Smith Avenue: 7 days a week from 7 am to 9 pm
- Everett Public Library Main Branch at 2702 Hoyt: Monday-Wednesday: 10am-8pm, Thursday-Friday: 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-5pm, and Sunday: 1pm-5pm
- Everett Public Library Evergreen Branch at 9512 Evergreen Way: Monday: 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Wednesday: 10am-8pm, Thursday-Friday: 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-5pm, and Sunday: 1pm-5pm
- Lake Stevens Senior Center at 3202 Soper Hill Rd: Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm
- Mill Creek City Hall at 15728 Main Street: Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm, Saturdays 10am to 5pm
- Mukilteo City Hall at 11930 Cyrus Way: Monday thru Thursday from 7:30am to 5pm, and Fridays from 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Rose Hill Community Center at 304 Lincoln Ave in Mukilteo: Monday thru Friday from 6:30am to 9pm, Saturdays from 8am to 9pm, and Sundays from 9am to 4pm
- Stanwood Community Center at 7430 276th St NW: Monday thru Friday from 8am to 4pm